Trang chủ Thảo Luận - Hỏi Đáp

Agrou - bạn bè hông join game được

bởi MeLLO

17 December 2020

được liên kết với bài viết Agrou

hi all, i want to ask why my game is not working with certain friends, they have their name as their desktop name and some friends have their steam name.

the friends with the steam name can join, while the others cant.

i tried everything with them and it still wont work.

help?

Translate / Dịch:

Xin chào mọi người, tui muốn hỏi là tại sao tui hông chơi cùng với vài đứa bạn được. Mấy đứa có tên ingame là tên trên Steam thì join được; còn vài đứa có tên ingame là tên máy tính của tụi nó thì hông join được.

Tui thử hết cách rồi mà hổng fix được.

Giúp tui với !

• Câu trả lời được bình chọn
  • Boo Quản trị viên

Hi bro, our launcher gives the users 2 options: play online coop through Steam, and play coop through LAN.

As you decribed above, I think some of your friends, who have the ingame name is the computer name, chose to play coop through LAN, this is the reason. So, please ensure that your friends choose to play online through Steam.

To play online coop through Steam, you guys have to login in steam launcher. You guys also need to click on Active Steam before launching the game first time; this action just need to be done only 1 time, next time you don't need to.

We also have Launcher fix in Argou download section. Don't forget to download, extract, copy and replace them into the Argou's folder.

One more thing I want to be sure that is you guys have to download the game from us, I mean download from the same source. For example, if you download from us but your friends download the game from somewhere else, then it would not work correctly.

Xem thêm
    • Boo Quản trị viên

Admin SW wants you to ask your friends to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (the link below). Missing this pack might also cause this issue.
      https://linkneverdie.net/software/microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-2336

Chatbox